Thursday 7 February 2013

My Soul Cries - Chris Brown



American artist and dancer, Christoper Maurice Brown popularly called Chris Brown might be heading down the suicide
lane if care is not taken.
The controversial artist is currently crying for help after he took to his Instagram page to speak out his mind on the torment his soul is passing through.

According to Chris Brown, a day in his shoes is a day in hell, an obvious statement of torment.
After a fierce fight with Rihanna, he got involved in another scandal with songwriter, Frank Ocean where he was accused of
punching him on the face over a parking spot.
To cut the long story short, Chris Brown recently took to his Instagram to reveal the condition of his mind. Read his update
below

“I love y’all but y’all getting repetitive telling me to go relax. No, I’m not gonna relax. I’m making an album right
now… and y’all tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when its on my radio, TV and everything else.

Even if I did relax, I wouldn’t stop hearing about it. Y’all are everything to me, y’all know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear. I’m wise, I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!! Yes it bothers me but its not my main focus!My music is… and when I speak on it
.. its because I want people to know how I feel… Yes they talked about Jesus… but “him” I am not him, not even close!!!

I’m a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect. I’m sick of being accused… I’m tired! Y’all just don’t understand, I’ve been going through this sh-t since I was 19 years old.. you can’t sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? When can I get that feedback? Im TIRED!

Do you read me I’m tired!!!!!Im not gonna sit here and play victim, I’m just tired of this sh-t… I pray every day and night for a new outcome… and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh-t happens.. A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not! Y’all don’t wanna me be in my predicament … Before y’all say I’m weak remember what I’ve been through.. My soul cries for positivity. I’m not broken I am STRONG……

No comments:

Post a Comment